Friday, March 25, 2011

welcome back prank

 Over spring break i went to florida with my family to visit some freinds. I came back to school on tuesday afternoon, knowing that my freinds love to mess with each others stuff in their room to get a reaction out of them. I also knew that my freinds had nearly 3 days to come up with something so i wasn't surprised when i entered my room and everything was gone. My friends transported my bed, posters and everything else into the study lounge, but i cant say that i was surprised at all.

1 comment:

  1. that's pretty funny it's always good to have fun and not get mad at your friends for messing with your stuff and all you need to do is do something crazier to them to see if they can do anything crazier. I feel that the crazier something is the better it is.

    ReplyDelete